1. These sorts of platitudes make up the bulk of Naomi Campbell’s Twitter feed.
Anna North’s reaction: this tweet “sort of seems like a misunderstanding of botany.”
2. She is then quoted in other people’s tweets as though she is one of those other icon-level people Twitter users find eminently quotable, like the Dalai Lama.
“Remember, every flower that ever bloomed had to go through a whole lot of dirt to get there” -Naomi Campbell— Lissette Garcia
3. As you can see, Naomi’s Life Rules are consistently favorited and retweeted.
10. Though most of her tweets seem to be of divine origin, she has moments that make you go, “She’s like… a real person!!!”
11. The fans let her know how special these little gems are:
12. She also uses Twitter to engage with her friends.
13. “W” magazine’s fashion director answers her pressing queries with the utmost seriousness.
14. Because when it comes to showing people how to live their best lives, Naomi is only serious.
16. Her wise tweets have even touched celebrities, like Azealia Banks.
Is Naomi Campbell’s twitter real?!? if so I’m gonna be tweeting her like everyday…..!!!!— AZEALIA BANKS
17. How can you NOT be jealous of this interaction?
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.