The Rick Owens show in Paris included dry ice smoke and an intense wind machine. Like, 100 times as powerful as whatever you use to give Miley Cyrus a sexy carefree look for a cover shoot. The hair was inspired, it seems, by Vogue creative director Grace Coddington. The models seemed to have been instructed not to mess with their manes, no matter how much it obscured their line of vision (which, these Vines reveal, it most certainly did).
This is a wonderful way to show off one of the season’s edgiest collections. Blow your models out onto the runway and hope they drift back.
8. Owens used a similar hair look for his men’s show.
His and hers hair!
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀