The Rick Owens show in Paris included dry ice smoke and an intense wind machine. Like, 100 times as powerful as whatever you use to give Miley Cyrus a sexy carefree look for a cover shoot. The hair was inspired, it seems, by Vogue creative director Grace Coddington. The models seemed to have been instructed not to mess with their manes, no matter how much it obscured their line of vision (which, these Vines reveal, it most certainly did).
This is a wonderful way to show off one of the season’s edgiest collections. Blow your models out onto the runway and hope they drift back.
8. Owens used a similar hair look for his men’s show.
His and hers hair!
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱