The Rick Owens show in Paris included dry ice smoke and an intense wind machine. Like, 100 times as powerful as whatever you use to give Miley Cyrus a sexy carefree look for a cover shoot. The hair was inspired, it seems, by Vogue creative director Grace Coddington. The models seemed to have been instructed not to mess with their manes, no matter how much it obscured their line of vision (which, these Vines reveal, it most certainly did).
This is a wonderful way to show off one of the season’s edgiest collections. Blow your models out onto the runway and hope they drift back.
8. Owens used a similar hair look for his men’s show.
His and hers hair!
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏