1. Michelle Obama surprised everyone who thought they were the most fabulous-looking at the Oscars by appearing on video to present best picture.
Thereby out-fabulousing everyone in her super shiny Naeem Khan dress.
Naeem Khan describes the gown in a press release as a “custom-made smoke grey and silver art deco inspired beaded sleeveless tulle gown with square neckline.”
3. It’s the same outfit she wore the night before to the governors dinner at the White House.
Where she also managed to outshine Chris Christie in the style stakes, hard as that may be to believe.
4. Thanks, Michelle, for making this whole night worth staying up for!
- Scotland's parliament could effectively veto the UK's exit from the European Union, Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon said.
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.