1. Michelle Obama surprised everyone who thought they were the most fabulous-looking at the Oscars by appearing on video to present best picture.
Thereby out-fabulousing everyone in her super shiny Naeem Khan dress.
Naeem Khan describes the gown in a press release as a “custom-made smoke grey and silver art deco inspired beaded sleeveless tulle gown with square neckline.”
3. It’s the same outfit she wore the night before to the governors dinner at the White House.
Where she also managed to outshine Chris Christie in the style stakes, hard as that may be to believe.
4. Thanks, Michelle, for making this whole night worth staying up for!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.