1. Michelle Obama surprised everyone who thought they were the most fabulous-looking at the Oscars by appearing on video to present best picture.
Thereby out-fabulousing everyone in her super shiny Naeem Khan dress.
Naeem Khan describes the gown in a press release as a “custom-made smoke grey and silver art deco inspired beaded sleeveless tulle gown with square neckline.”
3. It’s the same outfit she wore the night before to the governors dinner at the White House.
Where she also managed to outshine Chris Christie in the style stakes, hard as that may be to believe.
4. Thanks, Michelle, for making this whole night worth staying up for!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.