1. With visible trepidation, the Duchess of Cambridge accompanied her grandparents-in-law to the Baker Street tube station in London on Wednesday.
The all-important event that warranted this hugely important visit from the queen and her grandson’s pregnant wife? The tube’s 150th anniversary, which surely ranks somewhere above “Toy Soldier Day” and below “National Absinthe Day” in importance. For Kate it looked like a particularly fraught public appearance — the mightily symbolic commingling with commoner things and all. Let’s take a closer look.
2. “Are you sure I actually have to go in there?”
3. “Ha ha, that looks… dirty.”
4. “No no, it’s fine - so long as I don’t have to touch my bare skin to anything!”
5. “So you’re telling me… the cars aren’t ridden privately?”
6. “Well that was frightful.”
7. “If I were a commoner I’d be the biggest alcoholic.”
- Bernie Sanders tried to rally his supporters, but got booed when he urged them to vote for Hillary Clinton 😡🇺🇸
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.