Given that fashion magazines are supposed to sell us clothes — which one would think would require dressing cover models in more than jeans and pearls on chains — what gives?
3. The recent Marc Jacobs show hints at a burgeoning topless conspiracy.
— a push for women to ditch real clothes in favor of wildly expensive accessories that sell better and account for the bulk of luxury brands’ revenue. Will they laugh at us when the trend catches on, and women everywhere just give up on legit shirts?
Marc Jacobs sort of took the trend with him to Paris for his Louis Vuitton show.
5. Where this model got to wear only a bra.
6. And Kate Moss pretty much just wore embroidery.
7. So maybe the “no shirt” look is really a new thing.
See more Kate Hudson on Glamour.com.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱