Given that fashion magazines are supposed to sell us clothes — which one would think would require dressing cover models in more than jeans and pearls on chains — what gives?
3. The recent Marc Jacobs show hints at a burgeoning topless conspiracy.
— a push for women to ditch real clothes in favor of wildly expensive accessories that sell better and account for the bulk of luxury brands’ revenue. Will they laugh at us when the trend catches on, and women everywhere just give up on legit shirts?
Marc Jacobs sort of took the trend with him to Paris for his Louis Vuitton show.
5. Where this model got to wear only a bra.
6. And Kate Moss pretty much just wore embroidery.
7. So maybe the “no shirt” look is really a new thing.
See more Kate Hudson on Glamour.com.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.