Given that fashion magazines are supposed to sell us clothes — which one would think would require dressing cover models in more than jeans and pearls on chains — what gives?
3. The recent Marc Jacobs show hints at a burgeoning topless conspiracy.
— a push for women to ditch real clothes in favor of wildly expensive accessories that sell better and account for the bulk of luxury brands’ revenue. Will they laugh at us when the trend catches on, and women everywhere just give up on legit shirts?
Marc Jacobs sort of took the trend with him to Paris for his Louis Vuitton show.
5. Where this model got to wear only a bra.
6. And Kate Moss pretty much just wore embroidery.
7. So maybe the “no shirt” look is really a new thing.
See more Kate Hudson on Glamour.com.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸