“La vostra moda, la loro morte” translates to, “your fashion, their death.”
The protesters appear to be wearing the shirts that say “Nemesi Animale,” the name of a very pro-vegan Italian animal rights activist group.
3. The collection incorporated fur for bulbous sleeve cuffs and entire coats.
4. Other pieces were made from leather and what looks like quite a lot of croc.
5. The protestors acting out their own death on the ground were rather tame compared to this guy, who stormed Prada’s runway in 2007.
6. Or this woman, who made her way onto the runway at the Just Cavalli show, which took place shortly after Prada.
Meanwhile at New York Fashion Week, which recently ended, the most-hyped protest was against not fur, but unpaid internships.
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico on Wednesday before his speech on immigration policy.
- Chris Brown has been released on a $250,000 bail and is due in court on Sept. 20. He was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀