7. The flurry of press she’s been forced to do to promote the book has prompted headlines that may as well read: “BREAKING: Pippa Wears Clothes!”
9. And of course, Photoshop:
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- EU leaders gathered for talks and agreed they want Britain to leave "as soon as possible."
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.