7. The flurry of press she’s been forced to do to promote the book has prompted headlines that may as well read: “BREAKING: Pippa Wears Clothes!”
9. And of course, Photoshop:
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 15 people died and 45 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.