1. New York’s most important designer, Marc Jacobs, put these messy, matted, mullet wigs on his models for his fall 2013 show.
It is a bold and welcome rejection of:
1. Straightening irons.
2. Salt sprays.
3. Curling irons.
4. Anti-frizz anything.
5. Hair of high-maintenance lengths.
6. The boring wavy hair style that every single woman on TV has.
3. In London, Simone Rocha also sent models out with anti-news anchor hair.
5. And the Ashish show in London offered a more exaggerated version of the bedhead.
6. Frizz it, spike it, leave it.
And then, judging by this outfit, go rock climbing.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.