1. New York’s most important designer, Marc Jacobs, put these messy, matted, mullet wigs on his models for his fall 2013 show.
It is a bold and welcome rejection of:
1. Straightening irons.
2. Salt sprays.
3. Curling irons.
4. Anti-frizz anything.
5. Hair of high-maintenance lengths.
6. The boring wavy hair style that every single woman on TV has.
3. In London, Simone Rocha also sent models out with anti-news anchor hair.
5. And the Ashish show in London offered a more exaggerated version of the bedhead.
6. Frizz it, spike it, leave it.
And then, judging by this outfit, go rock climbing.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."