1. The men’s fashion shows are taking place in Paris right now. Let’s take a moment to check in on what’s happening on the runways.
Why, that must be the Rick Owens show!
3. “Major” is one word for this, yes.
4. Let’s not give Lady Gaga any ideas, now.
5. As the band raged on, the models had to just be like, “Estonian wolf mask band — NBD” and keep walking.
6. See? Face hair = #whatever
7. Owens stuck to his aesthetic core with athletic inspired looks, but kept critics on their toes with interesting flourishes, like this grass skirt made of leather.
8. For added drama, the band was suspended from the ceiling
Leather grass skirts may have figured into the lineup of clothing but this show would definitely not be misconstrued for dainty.
9. Models pretended like they weren’t about to be whacked in the head with this bass lute by a hairy-faced man in a wrestling onesie.
10. But fear somewhat betrayed at least this fellow’s expression anyway.
It’s also possible the model on the right just has really unusual nipples.
11. Everyone seemed pretty excited about the whole thing, especially Owens himself.
12. Except for this male model who was like:
14. But most people were like:
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.