On April 29, Kate Middleton and Prince William celebrate their one-year anniversary as a married couple. It’s okay, take a moment to freak out if you forgot this was coming. (Omigodthisislikeonlyonepercentlessexcitingthanwhentheygotmarried.) Deep breaths? Deep breaths. So now that their year of wedded bliss is almost behind all of us, how are you going to celebrate? Perhaps by buying some of the junk people are making to commemorate the occasion? You know, just like you did before the wedding, when Kate and William could be found on everything from refrigerators to dishes to notebooks to pizza.
Here are some of the options.
2. The Will and Kate first anniversary mug.
The dramatic music in this video (!) really sells it. The only problem is they used Harry’s picture instead of William’s, but details, shmetails.
- Sebastian Gorka, a national security advisor to President Donald Trump, is reportedly set to leave the White House in the coming weeks.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.