On April 29, Kate Middleton and Prince William celebrate their one-year anniversary as a married couple. It’s okay, take a moment to freak out if you forgot this was coming. (Omigodthisislikeonlyonepercentlessexcitingthanwhentheygotmarried.) Deep breaths? Deep breaths. So now that their year of wedded bliss is almost behind all of us, how are you going to celebrate? Perhaps by buying some of the junk people are making to commemorate the occasion? You know, just like you did before the wedding, when Kate and William could be found on everything from refrigerators to dishes to notebooks to pizza.
Here are some of the options.
2. The Will and Kate first anniversary mug.
The dramatic music in this video (!) really sells it. The only problem is they used Harry’s picture instead of William’s, but details, shmetails.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌