On April 29, Kate Middleton and Prince William celebrate their one-year anniversary as a married couple. It’s okay, take a moment to freak out if you forgot this was coming. (Omigodthisislikeonlyonepercentlessexcitingthanwhentheygotmarried.) Deep breaths? Deep breaths. So now that their year of wedded bliss is almost behind all of us, how are you going to celebrate? Perhaps by buying some of the junk people are making to commemorate the occasion? You know, just like you did before the wedding, when Kate and William could be found on everything from refrigerators to dishes to notebooks to pizza.
Here are some of the options.
2. The Will and Kate first anniversary mug.
The dramatic music in this video (!) really sells it. The only problem is they used Harry’s picture instead of William’s, but details, shmetails.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.