On April 29, Kate Middleton and Prince William celebrate their one-year anniversary as a married couple. It’s okay, take a moment to freak out if you forgot this was coming. (Omigodthisislikeonlyonepercentlessexcitingthanwhentheygotmarried.) Deep breaths? Deep breaths. So now that their year of wedded bliss is almost behind all of us, how are you going to celebrate? Perhaps by buying some of the junk people are making to commemorate the occasion? You know, just like you did before the wedding, when Kate and William could be found on everything from refrigerators to dishes to notebooks to pizza.
Here are some of the options.
2. The Will and Kate first anniversary mug.
The dramatic music in this video (!) really sells it. The only problem is they used Harry’s picture instead of William’s, but details, shmetails.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱