1. This is Homme Mystere, a lingerie line for dudes.
It’s as simple as it sounds: lingerie — but for men instead of women.
2. Think of it as a sweatpants alternative.
4. You can’t really describe this product better than the company does itself.
And those measurements refer to WAIST SIZE, so get your mind out of the gutter.
9. Yes, this is a real thing. In fact, it became a thing after this video from the line’s runway show made its way around the internet recently.
10. The Australian company has been around for years — this promotional video for the mangerie was posted to YouTube in July of 2011.
12. According to Gothamist, the Homme Mystere line is a hot seller at a store in New Jersey.
Gothamist called Studio One Lingerie in the town of Avenel and spoke to someone who works there named James, who said they “picked up the whole entire line… we’re going to have a huge selection.” So if you don’t want to pay for the shipping from Australia and you’re in the New Jersey area, you know what to do!
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩