1. This is Homme Mystere, a lingerie line for dudes.
It’s as simple as it sounds: lingerie — but for men instead of women.
2. Think of it as a sweatpants alternative.
4. You can’t really describe this product better than the company does itself.
And those measurements refer to WAIST SIZE, so get your mind out of the gutter.
9. Yes, this is a real thing. In fact, it became a thing after this video from the line’s runway show made its way around the internet recently.
10. The Australian company has been around for years — this promotional video for the mangerie was posted to YouTube in July of 2011.
12. According to Gothamist, the Homme Mystere line is a hot seller at a store in New Jersey.
Gothamist called Studio One Lingerie in the town of Avenel and spoke to someone who works there named James, who said they “picked up the whole entire line… we’re going to have a huge selection.” So if you don’t want to pay for the shipping from Australia and you’re in the New Jersey area, you know what to do!
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌