1. This is Homme Mystere, a lingerie line for dudes.
It’s as simple as it sounds: lingerie — but for men instead of women.
2. Think of it as a sweatpants alternative.
4. You can’t really describe this product better than the company does itself.
And those measurements refer to WAIST SIZE, so get your mind out of the gutter.
9. Yes, this is a real thing. In fact, it became a thing after this video from the line’s runway show made its way around the internet recently.
10. The Australian company has been around for years — this promotional video for the mangerie was posted to YouTube in July of 2011.
12. According to Gothamist, the Homme Mystere line is a hot seller at a store in New Jersey.
Gothamist called Studio One Lingerie in the town of Avenel and spoke to someone who works there named James, who said they “picked up the whole entire line… we’re going to have a huge selection.” So if you don’t want to pay for the shipping from Australia and you’re in the New Jersey area, you know what to do!
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴