9. Her casting is significant for Ralph Lauren, which might still be well-remembered for this photoshop disaster.
These ads came out in 2009 in Japan. The label claimed they had never been approved for use.
Later that year, the model, Filippa Hamilton, told the press the label had fired her because she was too big. “[T]hey said I was overweight and I couldn’t fit in their clothes anymore,” she told the New York Daily News. Ralph Lauren simply said in a statement that while Hamilton was “beautiful and healthy,” they let her go “as a result of her inability to meet the obligations under her contract with us.”
18. And one more very important thing to know about Lawley…
She maintains a very pretty food blog.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀