9. Her casting is significant for Ralph Lauren, which might still be well-remembered for this photoshop disaster.
These ads came out in 2009 in Japan. The label claimed they had never been approved for use.
Later that year, the model, Filippa Hamilton, told the press the label had fired her because she was too big. “[T]hey said I was overweight and I couldn’t fit in their clothes anymore,” she told the New York Daily News. Ralph Lauren simply said in a statement that while Hamilton was “beautiful and healthy,” they let her go “as a result of her inability to meet the obligations under her contract with us.”
18. And one more very important thing to know about Lawley…
She maintains a very pretty food blog.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️