1. Here’s Sarah Jessica Parker in a pair of Current/Elliot skinnies, going to pick her girls up from school in New York.
They jeans are named “the slouchy stiletto,” which means they’re skinny jeans with a baggy crotch, basically. So think Justin Bieber but with a lot more inseam between the fly and your knees.
2. It looks like Parker scrunched them up around her calves on purpose. Probably to show off her fly cut-out ankle boots.
3. So if you see chicks everywhere scrunching up their boyfriend fit skinnies, you know who to blame!
Or thank, if you kind of dig this look in a weird way, which I might? I simply CANNOT DECIDE.
4. The $268 pants are SOLD OUT on Shopbop.
Which means it’s only a matter of time before they take over the world and everyone starts wearing them flood-style like our homegirl SJP.
THE SUMMER OF UGLY DENIM IS UPON US, EVERYONE!! Will you get on board or scoff from the sidelines? It’s a very personal decision — feel free to take your time.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.