1. Here’s Sarah Jessica Parker in a pair of Current/Elliot skinnies, going to pick her girls up from school in New York.
They jeans are named “the slouchy stiletto,” which means they’re skinny jeans with a baggy crotch, basically. So think Justin Bieber but with a lot more inseam between the fly and your knees.
2. It looks like Parker scrunched them up around her calves on purpose. Probably to show off her fly cut-out ankle boots.
3. So if you see chicks everywhere scrunching up their boyfriend fit skinnies, you know who to blame!
Or thank, if you kind of dig this look in a weird way, which I might? I simply CANNOT DECIDE.
4. The $268 pants are SOLD OUT on Shopbop.
Which means it’s only a matter of time before they take over the world and everyone starts wearing them flood-style like our homegirl SJP.
THE SUMMER OF UGLY DENIM IS UPON US, EVERYONE!! Will you get on board or scoff from the sidelines? It’s a very personal decision — feel free to take your time.
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.