2. She dressed like a showgirl.
With hip embellishments made of sparkly hay. Perfection.
3. Her unveiling was awesome.
4. Michelle Obama and her daughters solidified their Beyonce fandom.
A source told Us Weekly the Obama ladies “sat up in a private balcony with Gayle King. Michelle was jamming out to ‘Crazy in Love.” And: “Together, all three of them did the ‘Single Ladies’ dance moves.”
This morning, Michelle went on Good Morning America and said of Beyoncé, “I love her to death.” She also praised her for supporting her Let’s Move campaign to fight childhood obesity. Remember when Beyoncé remixed her song for it? One of her best collaborations to date.
6. The laser show was POSSIBLY inspired by baby Blue (Ivy).
8. At least one backup dancer wore pants.
Awesome, glittery pants from the looks of it.
9. Lots of other celebrities — and the New Jersey Governor — attended.
Including: Jennifer Hudson, Kim Kardashian, Queen Latifah, Selita Ebanks, Smash actress Megan Hilty, Ravens running back Ray Rice, Kelly Rowland, Maria Bello. New Jersey governor Chris Christie also went, as did Brittany Gastineau, who you may not remember from her short-lived reality show some years back.
13. Beyonce previously wore Ralph & Russo for a television special that aired in the fall.
This is (the more interesting and fabulous) one of two looks Ralph & Russo made for Beyoncé’s ITV special that aired overseas in December. This and the other outfit only took a paltry 50,000 crystals to make.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.