1. The sophisticated “I’m super famous now” woman we know and love. But where did she begin?
At a “Mad Men” premiere event in March.
2. I’m a little upset that she could have gone for a fuller, Jessie Spano effect in this photo from a few years ago— instead of this gelled look — and didn’t.
I’m also a little upset that she sewed a piece of diagonally striped fabric to the bottom of a satin bathrobe so that she’d have a dress to wear to a party. Also, I don’t care if you are French (Canadian) — don’t smoke!
3. Actually, you know who she kind of looks like (and would look even more like if she had extensions here)?
11. The sophisticated “I’m almost super famous!” outfit she wore to the Emmys in September.
At the Emmys in September.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹