1. The sophisticated “I’m super famous now” woman we know and love. But where did she begin?
At a “Mad Men” premiere event in March.
2. I’m a little upset that she could have gone for a fuller, Jessie Spano effect in this photo from a few years ago— instead of this gelled look — and didn’t.
I’m also a little upset that she sewed a piece of diagonally striped fabric to the bottom of a satin bathrobe so that she’d have a dress to wear to a party. Also, I don’t care if you are French (Canadian) — don’t smoke!
3. Actually, you know who she kind of looks like (and would look even more like if she had extensions here)?
11. The sophisticated “I’m almost super famous!” outfit she wore to the Emmys in September.
At the Emmys in September.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- An anti-establishment wave has prompted Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi to resign after losing a constitutional referendum.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏