1. Jared Leto posed as a woman for the cover of Candy, a wonderful — and "the first transversal" — style magazine.
2. He models all the hot trends, like colored fur.
3. Flirty prints.
4. A naughty trench.
5. And white heels.
6. Terry Richardson did a great job with the shots.
7. And because no one can get enough of those "before retouching" images, here's Jared pre-Photoshop.
8. He looks great but I'll just go out on a limb and say mauve might not be his best color.
See more from the Candy spread on TerrysDiary.com.