10. You’ll get your hair did.
19. Your light-colored scarf will get lint all over your black coat.
And just end up wearing your plain Calvin Klein T-shirt bra all the time because it’s easier.
But you’ll never actually bother.
29. Your crop tops will never be work-appropriate.
No matter what magical thinking convinces you that they can be so.
32. Basically, fashion can be incredibly fun and totally wonderful.
And freeing and expressive of who you are, and all of that.
33. But sometimes it is just horrible and embarrassing and out to make us feel bad and awkward.
Because at the end of the day, you know this will always be true.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈