1. Upgrade your plain white shirt and hike up your pants.
Floral prints pair well with a wistful, dewy summer skin. Basically just make yourself look like you’ve been crying all day.
2. Shrink polo shirts in the dryer.
If they don’t pull at the arpmits, they’re not tight enough.
3. From afar, clothes should suggest that you have ladylike breasts.
A model performs at the start of a sixty-hour fashion show event for the label Band of Outsiders in Paris.
4. Floral lace blouses elevate a plain white power suit.
Deisel Black Gold suggests a neckline cut low enough to reveal heavage cross tattoos.
5. Floral leather blazers are anything but basic black.
Layer with a floral lace blouse for a highly textural floral manscape.
6. Accept responsibility without saying a word.
7. Tattoo print your shades.
Sure beats wearing it on your shirt like The Situation or someone unsavory like that.
8. Allow your beer to inspire your outerwear.
Moschino tiled Budweiser labels, replacing “Budweiser” with “Moschino.”
(WARNING: if you want to attract a love interest it’s not advisable that you are seen playing beer pong in this. You don’t want to look like that big of a beer freak.)
10. In fact, no print is too ugly to be unfashionable.
11. Sailboat art is not cliche when worn hat to toe.
A creation by German designer Tillmann Lauterbach.
12. Through sheer fabrics, celebrate the fact that you don’t have to wear a bra.
But, as Tillmann Lauterbach understands, you most often do have to wear a top.
13. Let your shoes sparkle.
John Richmond suggests a loafer style.
14. Let your biceps breath.
Donna Karan gave women the cold shoulder dress, John Richmond gives men the cold bicep top.
15. Getting wood is not just a tingle felt within pants.
It’s a sweater set that you wear.
16. Pastels look best in ombre.
This look is by Canali.
17. Circle circle dot dot is no longer a type of cootie shot.
It’s a totally chic outfit.
18. Don’t be afraid to match your murse to your shoes and suit.
Come spring/summer 2012 there’s no such thing as being too matchy matchy.
19. Update your kilts with silver embellishment.
Also, Dsquared2 (wisely, if you ask me) suggests wearing necklaces under collars but over neckties.
20. Necklaces are tops.
Another festive look from Dsquared2.
21. Perforated masks are sunglasses.
A look from Y. Project by Yohan Serfaty.
22. Modeling can be done lying down.
Which is great after a long week of dieting.
23. Pants are optional.
Mugler knows how to make wearing suits in the summer more pleasant.
24. Apron pockets jazz up a blue shorts suit.
25. Man clutches look modern in geometric shapes.
Triangles aren’t just music-makers.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- More than 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥