16. By apologizing to the designers of the shoes they will inevitably ruin.
dear @StellaMcCartney, I am so so very sorry about what is about to happen to my boots today #snow #nyfw— Cindi Leive
17. By stating the obvious.
The snow is a real outfit ruiner. #nyfw #nylonfw— dâ€¢stahl
18. By posing in white pants for street style photographers, while the snow blew sideways at like 50 mph into their faces.
20. By making jokes about the models.
The #NYFW models running around in open-toed stilettos trying to catch cabs in the snow are making me laugh.— Heather M. Higgins
Dear models, itâ€™s snow; not blow. #NYFW— Provoc Problems
#NYFW RT @Lucyy__C: I wonder if models will start snorting this snow— Liz Una Kim
Although I bet all of those skinny models are freezing in the New York snow storm. HA #NYFW— Jessica Horn
RT @BenWiddicombe: #NYFW @DailyFrontRow Can you please publish the snow forecast in grams so the models understand?— Lee Tulloch
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.