16. By apologizing to the designers of the shoes they will inevitably ruin.
dear @StellaMcCartney, I am so so very sorry about what is about to happen to my boots today #snow #nyfw— Cindi Leive
17. By stating the obvious.
The snow is a real outfit ruiner. #nyfw #nylonfw— dâ€¢stahl
18. By posing in white pants for street style photographers, while the snow blew sideways at like 50 mph into their faces.
20. By making jokes about the models.
The #NYFW models running around in open-toed stilettos trying to catch cabs in the snow are making me laugh.— Heather M. Higgins
Dear models, itâ€™s snow; not blow. #NYFW— Provoc Problems
#NYFW RT @Lucyy__C: I wonder if models will start snorting this snow— Liz Una Kim
Although I bet all of those skinny models are freezing in the New York snow storm. HA #NYFW— Jessica Horn
RT @BenWiddicombe: #NYFW @DailyFrontRow Can you please publish the snow forecast in grams so the models understand?— Lee Tulloch
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.