1. Target held a mammoth party in honor of the Prabal Gurung for Target collection that included everything Instagram was made for. Including, Ne-Yo performing in a hot orange blazer, sequin scarf, and fedora.
No one can resist Instagraming a celebrity — or even non-famous, outlandishly dressed people — wearing a fedora.
5. The rides were mostly there to be photographed, rather than actually ridden.
Because, really, HOW are you going to show off your outfit on a ride? WHERE do you set your Celine bag when you’re on the merry-go-round? WHAT do you do if you haven’t eaten all day and just had a glass of wine and already feel tipsy?
You do not ride the rides, that’s what you do.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏