1. Target held a mammoth party in honor of the Prabal Gurung for Target collection that included everything Instagram was made for. Including, Ne-Yo performing in a hot orange blazer, sequin scarf, and fedora.
No one can resist Instagraming a celebrity — or even non-famous, outlandishly dressed people — wearing a fedora.
5. The rides were mostly there to be photographed, rather than actually ridden.
Because, really, HOW are you going to show off your outfit on a ride? WHERE do you set your Celine bag when you’re on the merry-go-round? WHAT do you do if you haven’t eaten all day and just had a glass of wine and already feel tipsy?
You do not ride the rides, that’s what you do.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of conning Hillary Clinton in a Twitter rant Friday morning.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.