1. Target held a mammoth party in honor of the Prabal Gurung for Target collection that included everything Instagram was made for. Including, Ne-Yo performing in a hot orange blazer, sequin scarf, and fedora.
No one can resist Instagraming a celebrity — or even non-famous, outlandishly dressed people — wearing a fedora.
5. The rides were mostly there to be photographed, rather than actually ridden.
Because, really, HOW are you going to show off your outfit on a ride? WHERE do you set your Celine bag when you’re on the merry-go-round? WHAT do you do if you haven’t eaten all day and just had a glass of wine and already feel tipsy?
You do not ride the rides, that’s what you do.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨