1. Target held a mammoth party in honor of the Prabal Gurung for Target collection that included everything Instagram was made for. Including, Ne-Yo performing in a hot orange blazer, sequin scarf, and fedora.
No one can resist Instagraming a celebrity — or even non-famous, outlandishly dressed people — wearing a fedora.
5. The rides were mostly there to be photographed, rather than actually ridden.
Because, really, HOW are you going to show off your outfit on a ride? WHERE do you set your Celine bag when you’re on the merry-go-round? WHAT do you do if you haven’t eaten all day and just had a glass of wine and already feel tipsy?
You do not ride the rides, that’s what you do.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚