2. Everyone who sits in the front row looks like they’re in a fight/miserable.
Yes, everyone complains about fashion week but! Do you know how many people would LOVE for this to be their job? This ugh I have this incredibly fun job, I’m going to act so annoyed by it attitude gets really old sometimes.
4. Because baked goods really deserve to be served in full-size.
Jay Manuel can hardly contain his shock at discovering these legit cakes instead of Hershey’s Kiss–sized cupcakes served at most fashion parties in the interest of saving people the embarrassment of publicly consuming substantial food.
5. Because no one could have stopped Rihanna from designing/wearing these pants.
10. Because things like harem pants and leather bandannas were just never meant to be taken seriously.
12. Because Kanye West wearing women’s Celine with chunky statement necklaces is just funny.
13. Because Anna Dello Russo made the music video “Fashion Shower.”
18. And you know, if we took fashion a little less seriously, people might understand that everyone deserves to wear proper shoes/clothes to fashion week following a blizzard.
And not feel like the only way they’ll be remotely worth existing the shows is if they dress for summer in 20 degree weather.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.