2. Everyone who sits in the front row looks like they’re in a fight/miserable.
Yes, everyone complains about fashion week but! Do you know how many people would LOVE for this to be their job? This ugh I have this incredibly fun job, I’m going to act so annoyed by it attitude gets really old sometimes.
4. Because baked goods really deserve to be served in full-size.
Jay Manuel can hardly contain his shock at discovering these legit cakes instead of Hershey’s Kiss–sized cupcakes served at most fashion parties in the interest of saving people the embarrassment of publicly consuming substantial food.
5. Because no one could have stopped Rihanna from designing/wearing these pants.
10. Because things like harem pants and leather bandannas were just never meant to be taken seriously.
12. Because Kanye West wearing women’s Celine with chunky statement necklaces is just funny.
13. Because Anna Dello Russo made the music video “Fashion Shower.”
18. And you know, if we took fashion a little less seriously, people might understand that everyone deserves to wear proper shoes/clothes to fashion week following a blizzard.
And not feel like the only way they’ll be remotely worth existing the shows is if they dress for summer in 20 degree weather.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.