2. Or your cheeks.
3. Or both your duck face mouth and your cheeks.
4. There’s also the “I Voted” forehead.
Beats a real tattoo there, that’s for sure.
Dogs are even being subjected to this sticker placement all over the country.
Okay, fine — it’s totally cute on dogs.
Celebrity Elizabeth Banks is guilty of this.
6. Using election day to draw attention to your cleavage.
7. Or heavage.
See tags: #bradpitt #sweden #twilight #obama #election.
8. Voting, or doing something else election-related, with duck face.
9. Randomly associating the election with really, weirdly high heels.
Are these the kind of shoes you that allow you to put coins in the soles?
10. Photographing yourself bursting with joy for Election Day.
11. Photographing yourself being a big blasé diva about Election Day.
12. Statement, election-themed lipstick.
13. Trying to look like Jackie O.
14. Wearing a tee of one of the candidates.
Because there isn’t enough opportunity for kissy lips/duck face in everyday life. THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE RESORT TO.
15. Self-portraits of one’s own feet.
Note: This is more easily excusable if you have awesomely dorky statement election socks.
16. Wearing flag things, like tanks.
Full flag jumpsuits.
Whatever garment this bra-exposing flag thing is.
Bathing suit? Tank? JUMPSUIT? (I hope.)
17. Or, just posing with flags.
Or posing with flags while bragging about snowboarding. (Which makes perfect sense because something people love to brag about just about as much as voting is how great they are at winter sports.)
18. “Uncle Sam.”
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉