1. Behold, Kate Middleton’s newly layered hair.
2. It has a sexy tousled look in high winds.
4. Of which the prince seems to approve.
5. When neatly combed the side bangs practically disappear.
6. But even from afar, you know something is different!
7. Is it the glow of pregnancy? You wonder, wishfully.
8. No! She just has SIDE BANGS.
9. That look retro with this conservative dress.
10. She needs a wind machine, you start to think.
11. To muss those perfectly sculpted curls.
12. But doesn’t it look nice when she observes rocks glass in cases under flattering museum light?
13. REGAL even though she’s without her crown?
14. The nice thing about this hair is, if she’s ever feeling bored or disgusted by something, she can use it to hide her facial expression.
To review, this is Kate pre-haircut.
On November 8. (Wearing an old dress too! That thriftster.)
15. And this is Kate post-haircut.
Long live layers.
What do you think?
h/t Us Weekly.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀