1. Walk around with a bunch of driftwood taped to your face.
This delightful look comes to us courtesy of the wonderfully simply named label MAN.
2. Make sure the driftwood matches your monochromatic outfit.
Also by MAN.
3. If you’re feeling tired one day, you can settle for this more minimalist wood-on-face approach.
4. Make sure you paint your entire face black if you plain to go for the black wood look.
This will later double as a charming way of attracting potential love interests in bars!
5. Employ patchwork sweaters and ill-fitting track pants at once.
Apparently men still have to do that wildly popular sock flashing thing next winter.
(Look also by MAN.)
6. Wear funky tracksuits you could see Rihanna wearing between her car and a building.
Complete the look with shimmering gold lipstick.
7. Gorilla arms flatter no one, but should be worn regardless.
Dyed fur is another mark of those stylistically “in the know.”
8. Wear everything awkward in your closet at once.
There’s something intellectual about this, no?
9. Your coats should resemble crop tops.
If your waist is really BANGING (read: it’s not a fat day) sling your pants low around your hips.
(This is by Topman Design.)
- The Pentagon is repealing its ban on transgender people serving openly in the U.S. military.
- Donald Trump secretly listened in on phone calls at his landmark Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, sources tell BuzzFeed News.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸