1. This Dumb & Dumber parody tux.
That’s Ke$ha in the blue with her brother Louie Sebert in the orange. Nothing says “family bonding” like, “Are you free Sunday? My outfit needs one last accessory.”
With must-have crystal butt decals.
3. This penguin-print blouse with clashing panda bell bottoms.
Or do all black and white animals go together AS PRINTS? Hmm…
4. This patriotic pantsuit.
Worn to an inauguration event in Washington D.C., Ke$ha temporarily forgot who she was and showed up as Katy Perry, who was said to have spent the day eating peppermints and oversized Tootsie Rolls to reassure herself of her own identity.
5. This… whatever it is.
She wore this in Las Vegas — a city that’s as about as appealing as a vacation destination as this outfit is as every day clothing.
Worn without the jacket, she unveils a cross-shaped window into her
6. This Liberace leotard and black eye streak.
Her approach to embellishments is interesting. It’s either 18 pounds of them or none at all, from what I’m gathering.
7. These French braids.
It’s like she wanted to do the 20% head shave but couldn’t commit.
Along with these 80 textures.
She’s trying to remember where she left her lamé sweatband and figure out why her stylist let her leave the house with out it.
8. This leotard with the fringed crotch.
I get that this probably saves her a bikini wax or two on the road where Beyoncé wouldn’t be able to avoid it, but exaggerated fringe at the bikini line is still… yeah.
9. This brocade velvet suit.
If she looks unhappy it’s because she got to this gray carpet event, and realized the thing she’s most closely channeling is the multi-colored couch section on Overstock.com.
10. This metal ear caterpillar.
11. This artfully applied face ash and hand necklace.
For when nail art and pantslessness just aren’t enough.
12. This dress that makes her body look like termites’ no. 1 party spot.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀