1. By pairing an outfit that already contains prints, quilting, and voluminous fur trim with blue fur mid-calf boots.
2. By making half the audience go, “Are those pants see-through?” and the other half go, “OMG Cousin Itt is BLUE!” at once.
3. By always finding new renderings for tiger print.
And then, you know, pairing it with powerfully cylindrical, two-toned snakeskin boots.
4. And then using it for wild new pants styles.
5. By using reptiles in a way that doesn’t involve skinning them.
6. By shaping dresses like loincloths.
7. This backpack.
8. By finding new materials for fanny packs.
And showing them in conjunction with loincloths plus leggings.
10. And perhaps most importantly, Cavalli manages to surprise — and delight! — everyone by showing up to his shows with his dog.
Maybe next season he’ll have a cat.
- Iraqi forces have launched an offensive to take back ISIS-held Fallujah. About 50,000 civilians are trapped in the city.
- Yep. Marco Rubio said he's sorry for implying Donald Trump has a small penis.
- Chad's ex-ruler Hissene Habre has been convicted of crimes against humanity in a groundbreaking trial in Senegal.