1. By pairing an outfit that already contains prints, quilting, and voluminous fur trim with blue fur mid-calf boots.
2. By making half the audience go, “Are those pants see-through?” and the other half go, “OMG Cousin Itt is BLUE!” at once.
3. By always finding new renderings for tiger print.
And then, you know, pairing it with powerfully cylindrical, two-toned snakeskin boots.
4. And then using it for wild new pants styles.
5. By using reptiles in a way that doesn’t involve skinning them.
6. By shaping dresses like loincloths.
7. This backpack.
8. By finding new materials for fanny packs.
And showing them in conjunction with loincloths plus leggings.
10. And perhaps most importantly, Cavalli manages to surprise — and delight! — everyone by showing up to his shows with his dog.
Maybe next season he’ll have a cat.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰