1. By pairing an outfit that already contains prints, quilting, and voluminous fur trim with blue fur mid-calf boots.
2. By making half the audience go, “Are those pants see-through?” and the other half go, “OMG Cousin Itt is BLUE!” at once.
3. By always finding new renderings for tiger print.
And then, you know, pairing it with powerfully cylindrical, two-toned snakeskin boots.
4. And then using it for wild new pants styles.
5. By using reptiles in a way that doesn’t involve skinning them.
6. By shaping dresses like loincloths.
7. This backpack.
8. By finding new materials for fanny packs.
And showing them in conjunction with loincloths plus leggings.
10. And perhaps most importantly, Cavalli manages to surprise — and delight! — everyone by showing up to his shows with his dog.
Maybe next season he’ll have a cat.
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌