1. This is one of the looks Givenchy custom-made for Rihanna to wear in her “Diamonds” tour.
The show started Sunday night in Buffalo, and the fashion highlights include custom looks by Kanye West’s favorite label Givenchy. “I enjoyed making these looks: Rihanna represents what young and amazing means today. She is punk and talented,” said Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci. “She offers intelligence, energy and pure beauty. Rihanna has what every girl aspires to have. She is the face of her generation.”
10. The only look that seems somewhat out-of-place might be this, actually.
It’s athletic in the most forced way. Very “Power Rangers” if imagined by Fashion Star designers.
As great as these looks are, you have to wonder if — seeing as this is her DIAMONDS tour — she should have done the whole show in a reprise of this:
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people are reported dead after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.