1. This is the opening look from the Sibling show that walked in London Men’s Fashion Week.
This is what the label Sibling imagines men wearing in the fall of 2013. Isn’t it exciting?! Also, isn’t the sentiment of that top just PERFECT for the absurdity of the outfit? Would you not feel that way if you were seen so ridiculously attired? It’s just brilliant.
Also: say goodbye to oven mits! This look is your one stop shop for not burning your hands on anything.
2. The use of proportions and textures is just wonderful.
If you wanted to wear shorts and no coat in the winter and still be warm, this would probably do the trick.
BONUS: you can leave your murse at home because that scarf does seem to come with giant tote bag-sized pockets.
9. The show ended on a dark note that prompted deep thought.
What is the designer commenting on? The “hell” to where fashion — men’s especially — so often seems to lead? The hell of not having enough black furry fabric leftover with which to craft the entirety of this model’s sleeves and shorts? Or is it meant to signify coming full circle, all the way from the opening look in the show that exclaimed “PLEASE KILL ME” to this?
The beauty of fashion, sometimes, is that there are no concrete answers to these questions. Or, well, most questions.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.