1. Wear part of your dress around your neck.
Something that will make it harder for your new spouse to mess up your makeup.
(This dress is by Vera Wang.)
2. Actually, why bother with the makeup?
Just wear that tired feeling you’ll surely have after months of wedding planning and tossing and turning all night.
Oh, and turn your hair into a turban. HIDE THE RING IN THERE!
3. Definitely make sure your up-do doubles the volume of your head.
When are you ever going to wear your hair like you’re going to prom again? Well, probably not until you have to be a bridesmaid in One of Those weddings but still.
(By Douglas Hannant.)
4. Look like a tiered drying rack for dinner napkins.
5. Dress up your head just as much as your body.
This is by Marchesa. Here’s how the whole ensemble looked:
6. Wear cat ears on your boobs.
Hides armpit folds.
9. Grow things on your arms.
Spice up those lace sleeves, why don’t you.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞