1. Wear part of your dress around your neck.
Something that will make it harder for your new spouse to mess up your makeup.
(This dress is by Vera Wang.)
2. Actually, why bother with the makeup?
Just wear that tired feeling you’ll surely have after months of wedding planning and tossing and turning all night.
Oh, and turn your hair into a turban. HIDE THE RING IN THERE!
3. Definitely make sure your up-do doubles the volume of your head.
When are you ever going to wear your hair like you’re going to prom again? Well, probably not until you have to be a bridesmaid in One of Those weddings but still.
(By Douglas Hannant.)
4. Look like a tiered drying rack for dinner napkins.
5. Dress up your head just as much as your body.
This is by Marchesa. Here’s how the whole ensemble looked:
6. Wear cat ears on your boobs.
Hides armpit folds.
9. Grow things on your arms.
Spice up those lace sleeves, why don’t you.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.