1. The simplest activities can be near impossible.
2. You’re constantly having to attempt to cover up the fact that you almost fell over.
3. You would think that with all the tripping over you do, your recovery would be exceptional.
4. Life is a constant cycle of buying and replacing crockery, sunglasses, phones and anything else brittle.
5. Not to mention the millions of awkward apologies to friends for breaking their crockery, sunglasses, phones or anything else brittle.
6. While other kids at school loved PE as an opportunity to go outside and run around, it was your own personal form of hell.
7. Coordinated people don’t understand, so you actually have to convince them that yes, you really are as bad at sport as you say.
8. When people are desperate for another player on their team and insist that their team is relaxed and no one cares if you’re bad at playing
9. And if you do ever get roped into a “friendly game” of literally anything, all the wrath in the world is unleashed upon you.
10. You dread summer, because that’s when all of a sudden everyone wants to play sport all the time.
11. Sexy dancing, what is that?
12. You can’t even resort to a flirty game of pool with the opposite sex, because your hand eye coordination is literally that bad.
13. And just when you think no embarrassment can possibly exceed the embarrassment from the last fall/breakage/sporting fail, your lack of coordination reaches new heights.
In the words of Zooey Deschanel...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!