1. Something disgusting might have happened.
2. You might be unhappy with your haircut. Or unhappy that more people don’t have your haircut.
3. It might be the way you communicate with others.
4. Or you might frown because nobody gives you any attention.
5. You can frown because you’re sad…
6. …or because you’re hungry…
8. You might need to frown in the hopes of proving to yourself and the world that you can…
9. …or because the world hates you.
10. Or because unicorn head.
11. But, most of the time, you might frown because it’s fun to swerve people.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.