1. Something disgusting might have happened.
2. You might be unhappy with your haircut. Or unhappy that more people don’t have your haircut.
3. It might be the way you communicate with others.
4. Or you might frown because nobody gives you any attention.
5. You can frown because you’re sad…
6. …or because you’re hungry…
8. You might need to frown in the hopes of proving to yourself and the world that you can…
9. …or because the world hates you.
10. Or because unicorn head.
11. But, most of the time, you might frown because it’s fun to swerve people.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."