1. Something disgusting might have happened.
2. You might be unhappy with your haircut. Or unhappy that more people don’t have your haircut.
3. It might be the way you communicate with others.
4. Or you might frown because nobody gives you any attention.
5. You can frown because you’re sad…
6. …or because you’re hungry…
8. You might need to frown in the hopes of proving to yourself and the world that you can…
9. …or because the world hates you.
10. Or because unicorn head.
11. But, most of the time, you might frown because it’s fun to swerve people.
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that abortion provider restrictions in Texas are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸