1. Something disgusting might have happened.
2. You might be unhappy with your haircut. Or unhappy that more people don’t have your haircut.
3. It might be the way you communicate with others.
4. Or you might frown because nobody gives you any attention.
5. You can frown because you’re sad…
6. …or because you’re hungry…
8. You might need to frown in the hopes of proving to yourself and the world that you can…
9. …or because the world hates you.
10. Or because unicorn head.
11. But, most of the time, you might frown because it’s fun to swerve people.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.