We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rotary three-blade vegetable peeler as compact as it is versatile.
2. A bowl and colander set for rinsing produce, draining pasta, and serving fruits. The bowl can also be used for mixing batters or sauces on its own!
3. A multipurpose stand that'll pull double duty as a plastic bag holder and bottle drying rack.
4. A silicone whisk for stirring sauces, mixing batter or gravy, and breaking up ground meat. The tapered silicone fins can also scrape bowls clean like a spatula.
5. A set of stainless-steel mixing bowls with special grater lids and measurement marks on the inside, perfect for mixing and storing dough or salad.
6. An immersion blender set to make more than just smoothies. You can turn it into a hand mixer or a food processor using the included attachments!
7. A 10-in-1 bar tool that'll be the only thing you need for hosting happy hour.
8. A nonstick cookie sheet you can also use to whip up savory snacks and tasty one-pan dinners.
9. A 3-in-1 breakfast station for anyone who's starved for counter space...and for eggs.
10. A can and bottle opener, because why keep two gadgets in the drawer when you can have one?
11. A steamer and strainer that'll collapse into a thin strip when not in use.
12. An Instant Pot for anyone who wants to consolidate several kitchen appliances into one.
13. A Ninja coffee bar with a built-in frother so you can make all your fave cafe drinks (like lattes or iced coffees) at home.
14. A multifunctional cake dome you can flip around and use as a salad or punch bowl.
15. A titanium ceramic Dutch oven that'll be the one pot to rule them all. You can use it for slow cooking, braising, stewing, roasting, stir-frying, deep frying, aaand bread making.
16. An over-the-sink dish drying rack to also use as a vegetable colander and prep surface for double sinks. It rolls up for storage!
17. A 3-in-1 super pot for cooking pretty much anything. It can grill, slow cook, steam, and simmer!
18. A 6-in-1 BBQ multitool with a removable flashlight, perfect for grilling outdoors on a warm evening.
19. A pair of kitchen shears that can double as an herb stripper.
20. A silicone trivet you really shouldn't underestimate, because it moonlights as a potholder and a jar opener.
21. A colorful mandoline set sure to fulfill all your slicing and grating needs. The lid doubles as a container for collecting and measuring food!
22. A nifty little utensil that can be a slotted spoon, a turner, a solid spoon, a spatula, and a cutting tool all in one.
23. A do-it-all chef's tool perfect for tiny-ass apartments or long camping trips. (I'm not kidding about it doing it all — it has 12 functions!!)
24. A large silicone fork appropriately named the "Ultimate Fork" because it can mix batter, mash avocados, stir-fry veggies, scramble eggs, lift poultry, flip burgers, separate pulled pork, scrape bowls, serve pasta, and more!
25. A 3-in-1 tool any ~hardcore~ avocado fan should get — it'll split, pit, and slice your favorite fruit in no time.
26. A ceramic rolling pin with a built-in flour shaker and ruler that'll delight any baker.
27. An electric kettle you can use to boil eggs, cook noodles, steam vegetables, make oatmeal, and reheat soup. Obviously, you can also use it to boil water for your coffee/tea.