We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of Hogwarts boxer briefs so they’ll be giving Harry Potter realness down to their drawers.
2. A BirchboxMan subscription to bring some new grooming products into their life ASAP.
3. A vibrating penis ring with multiple stages for shaking up your next freak session with some added stimulation.
4. A gorgeous Fossil Q Venture smartwatch or equally stunning Timex watch with a two-toned band.
5. A dope pair of over-ear headphones, Phaiser bluetooth headphones, or Panasonic headphones as a welcome upgrade to their struggling earbuds.
6. An epic pair of no-string sneakers, mesh running shoes, or striped kicks which'll make their workouts — or OOTDs — all kinds of amazing.
7. A gorgeous set of unicorn makeup brushes so you can send your makeup obsessed other half to a beauty fantasy land.
8. A pair of personalized collar stays to let everyone know they're yours from head to toe.
9. A darling heart candy butt plug that'll show their booty — or yours — some attention during your Valentine’s Day sexy times.
10. A bottle of Liquid Ass fart spray, so the prankster in your life will have some funky new tools to work with.
11. A gin-making kit for cooking up a small batch of their most beloved libation in only 36 hours, sparkling wine-making kit so they can max out on the bubbly, or home beer-brewing kit that’ll let them finally turn their home into a mini beer garden.
12. A camera lens thermos to have them gulping down their beverages in a flash.
13. A Tasty Cookbook packed with yummy recipes you’ll want to mix up with your sweetie.
14. A Fenty Beauty Killawatt highlighter to make sure the light of your life is shining bright like a diamond.
15. A Nintendo Switch so you two can trade your Netflix binges for some INTENSE Mario Kart 8 Deluxe battles.
16. A timeless Jansport backpack or holographic backpack that’ll make all the other earthlings' bags look like space junk. #SorryNotSorry
17. A bottle of Carpe antiperspirant hand lotion so they can hold your hand with confidence during your romantic walk through the park or adorable movie date.
18. A Lightsaber sword lamp to finally settle whose side The Force is REALLY on.
19. A Why I Love You journal that can be filled with all the mushy, gushy details of your amazing love story.
20. A fierce pair of Air Jordan Retro 6s, Vans Old Skools, or Reebok x Sneakernstuff Club C kicks sure to bring some sleek throwback vibes to their sneaker collection.
21. A collapsible bed frame so they can finally get that mattress off the floor in time for that Valentines Day movie night in — or OTHER activities. #WinkWink
22. A handheld MiniPresso espresso maker to let them quench their coffee needs basically anywhere they go.
23. A Vitamin C and Retinol serum set for your skincare-obsessed sweetie to hydrate their skin while combatting blemishes.
24. A Basic Outfitters Create-A-Drawer box — filled with high-quality basics of your choice — so those ragged T-shirts and undies can find a new home OUTSIDE of their dresser.
25. A BH Cosmetics Supernova palette that’ll take their beauty game to intergalactic levels of greatness.
26. A tasty Foodstirs donut kit for cooking up some tasty treats together that look out of this world.
27. An engraved signet ring you can personalize with their initials, an anniversary date, or even the initials of a loved one. #Awwdorable
28. A lightweight Canon SX620 to capture their moments in so much better quality than their ancient point-and-shoot camera from 2008.
29. A Simple Elephant Planner that'll help them stick to that — possibly waning — new year’s resolution to get organized.
30. A minimal AF leather fanny pack for the days carrying a bookbag is doing the damn most.
31. A copy of The Art and Soul of Blade Runner 2049 so they can relive the awesome sequel to the legendary ‘80s film.