Sexuality can be confusing; gender can be confusing — but sometimes it's all very simple. Enter: pansexuality.
We sat down with some pansexual folks to set aside the tupperware jokes — OK, maybe we made one or two — and talk about what being pan is really ~all about~.
1. Like, for starters, that some people see it as something very different from bisexuality...
...but if you choose to use the terms interchangeably, that's totally fine too. You do you.
2. "The more people understand gender, the more willing they might be to accept pansexuality into their vocabulary."
3. Just because you're attracted to everyone doesn't mean you're...attracted to everyone.
4. And pansexuality has nothing to do with any of the following:
5. Coming out can be an overwhelming experience, and that feeling might not go away right away.