1. When Mary Berry needed precise measurements.
2. When Mary Berry arrived at the party and someone had the audacity to ask whether she wanted something non-alcoholic.
3. When she was offered some super-strength port.
4. When she was making a super cheeky cottage pie.
5. When she added irish cream into a pudding.
6. And when she spoke about her wine ownership.
7. When Tom said to Mary in The Great British Bake Off that he was making a gin and tonic flavoured cake.
8. And when Benjamina said that she was adding rum into her pina colada roulade and Mary just winked at her.
9. And in the very first episode of Bake Off when she spoke to the first baker and tried what she was baking.
10. And when Luis just said this and Mary couldn't take it.