We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Soft cotton socks that combine personalization and coziness to get the wearer through the cold, long winter ahead.
2. Fill-in-the-blank books to let everyone in your life know how much they're appreciated and loved.
3. A cast-iron skillet or marble serving board in the shape of your loved one's home state, or if their state isn't available, the whole dang country.
4. Personalized daily vitamin packs for the friend who's always complaining about how little sun they get, how they're constantly feeling tired and low on energy, and even how backed up their digestive system is (slightly TMI, Jill).
5. A soul-warming candle for all your homesick friends — and you'll probably want to get one for yourself while you're at it.
6. A wacky but awesome microwavable heating pad for the friend who's forever freezing (and perhaps low-key self-absorbed — but you love 'em anyways).
7. An Echo Dot or Echo because your mom, dad, friend, and literally everyone else is always running around trying to get everything done, so might as well slip them a little helper.
8. A cute and endearing AF family portrait that will blow everyone else's gift out of the water, TBH.
9. A life-changing journal to help everyone get their shit together, but like, in a totally fun and non-intimidating sort of way.
10. A life-size pillow of a beloved furry BFF for double the squeezes and hugs (and a lot of confused barking, probably).
11. A custom engraved leather bow wrap bracelet they'll wear every single day (and think of you while putting it on — in a totally endearing and not creepy way).
12. A stackable moon and stars necklace daintily stamped with their initials that will surely ~outshine~ the rest of their jewelry collection.
13. A mouth-watering cookbook that lets you customize its contents to a person's specific food preference and add emojis and personalized notes (which are just as important as the recipes themselves).
14. An oil-diffusing necklace to create a pocket of lovely, sigh-inducing scents so the wearer feels at ease wherever they go.
15. A customized name/initial leather phone case that is a practical pick for the hard-to-shop "I don't really need anything" crowd.
16. A designer fragrance subscription to help them find their ~signature scent~ or just keep switching things up (because who actually finishes an entire bottle before getting sick of the scent?).
17. A morse code bracelet with 14K gold-filled beads for classy jewelry with a twist: a special coded message just between the sender and recipient.
18. A pooch-friendly subscription box since your friends probably spend more money on their pupperinos than themselves anyways.
19. A personalized wine box for the couple who loves pouring a glass of Bordeaux at every special occasion, especially anniversaries.
20. A unicorn-approved pack of affirmation cards to give your loved ones a little boost in spirit without overdoing the cheesiness.
21. A snazzy faux-fur winter coat because friends don't let friends freeze or look like a sad, unfashionable snowball.
22. A relaxing subscription box filled with all-natural health and wellness goodies like bath salts, handmade soap, body butter, and loose leaf teas for a nice ~refresh and recharge~.
23. Heattech leggings and shirts that feel like nothing but shell out lots of protection from the biting cold.
24. A beautiful photo book composed of curated Instagram or Facebook photos for ~tangible~ social media memories that can be passed down through the years.
25. A pair of long-distance touch lamps that is the 💡 literal definition 💡 of this gift guide — just give yours a tap to let the other person know you're thinking about them *cue awws*.
26. Personalized stationery sets for dog lovers and cat lovers alike, because even grocery lists and meeting reminders deserve to look cute AF.
27. Lovely studs in a bottle that correspond to a theme of your choice: good luck, healing, success, or protection.