Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A bestselling novel that grips you page by page, chapter by chapter, and cover to cover with its intense character studies and vivid depictions of the struggles and intensity of motherhood, teenage love, and the perilous effects of secrets.
2. Metallic calligraphy markers to make even the plainest of journal entries ("Today was boring, but the sandwich I had for lunch was alright.") seem like a ~work of art~. (Because while everything you write is magnificent regardless, a little color and sparkle always helps.)
3. 3D fiber lash mascara, which is fancy speak for a superpowered water- and smudge-resistant mascara that lengths and thickens your lashes like crazy. Seriously, just look at the photos for proof.
4. Ridiculously rich but not overly sweet cocoa truffle spread you'll want to lick straight out of the jar from a spoon (good 'ol pal).
5. A party card game that definitely *should not* be banned based on the sheer hilarity and raunchiness that comes with thinking about how your friends would react to horrible decisions.
6. A durable and deceivingly roomy backpack to make overloaded campus hauling, hiking adventures, and everything in between way more comfortable.
7. High-waisted yoga leggings with a roomy pocket for your beloved phone (or a champagne bottle as one reviewed noted) — hello, new workout/life uniform!!!
8. A simple but nifty steel kitchen organizer that can be installed over a cabinet, inside a cabinet door, or mounted to a wall — screws are included and the ultra thin hooks are padded with EVA foam to avoid causing damage.
9. A chic box filled with a dozen handmade, hand-dipped chocolate-covered strawberries for your sweetie...or self. Definitely self. Self love = chocolate. All love goes back to chocolate, in fact.
10. An iconic recipe book that shares Joanna Gaines' philosophy about celebrating family and friendship simply through coming together and breaking bread — it includes 125 classic recipes that include American classics and personal family favorites, so you can earn the coveted title of "host of the year," no problem.
11. A cute pretend cleaning set to help kiddos develop admirable habits about dusting, sweeping, and mopping, oh my! Because it's never too early, amirite?
12. A moving poetry collection that anyone who is currently experiencing (or *has ever* experienced) heartache and heartbreak that everything's gon' be alright. Truly, truly.
13. A delightfully squishy cat paw mousepad for comfort, cuteness, and work break material all day long.
14. A squishy and porous rain cloud toy to make bathtime — gasp now, go ahead — actually a blast!
15. A reusable lint and hair remover that's perfect for all your little household cleanups. And it ~refreshes~ itself with a little bit of soap and warm water.
16. A kiddo-friendly bookshelf/reading nook to encourage more time spent exploring magical worlds through words and pictures.
17. A super durable bike cover that protects your ride from wind, rain, dust, and all the elements Mother Nature wants to throw at ya — plus an anti-theft lock for extra security (or just weight).
18. A chic L-shaped office desk with pleeeenty of space to spread out and admire all of your life's amazing works. Plus multiple cups of coffee. Plus a pillow. Plus an army of Funko Pop! Figures. Plus, you get the gist.
19. Miracle berry tablets that seem gimmicky, but I personally swear on my grave that they're not — they really do 100% make sour/tart (and even savory) foods taste sweet.
20. A rotating 20-jar spice rack so you know exactly where your oregano, rosemary, and basil are right when you need them, instead of frantically searching through your cabinets while your stew is a-brewin' on the stovetop.
21. An Echo Spot you should buy for no other reason than being able to wake up next to Anderson Cooper's handsome face every single morning — but besides that, it has fuller sound than a Dot *and* has a crisp display (that can turn into an analog clock if desired), plus all of the other smart-ass features Alexa is capable of.
Wow, can't believe I'm suddenly a morning person!
What else are people wishing for on Amazon? Find out here!
And to see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.