We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A multisectioned skillet pan for whipping up all the breakfast essentials at once — because nothing's worse than waking up starving and waiting around for your food to cook separately.
2. A green tea–infused memory foam mattress topper or fluffy microplush mattress pad, because everyone deserves the most sound and cloudlike sleep of their life.
3. An elegant AF wine rack so stylish and mesmerizing that it might knock you off your feet, if you're not too careful.
4. A stunning ensemble (well, four to be exact) of iridescent glasses for pouring many rounds of champagne, wine, or slightly questionable DIY cocktails.
5. A dangerously cozy sloth onesie that reminds its owner — lest they forget — to take life slow and *always* take a nap when given the chance.
6. A life-changing journal to help everyone get their shit together, but like, in a totally fun and nonintimidating sort of way.
7. A collection of bold lippies in a variety of shades (berries, reds, and browns, oh my!) and formulas for a casual(ly lethal) pout every day of the week.
8. A heated deep-kneading massager with four nodes to soothe most worn-out muscles and improve blood circulation — so basically, a gift no one will ever badmouth! Or return!
9. A iPhone lens and tripod kit for breathtaking vacay photos that will rack up Insta likes by the hundreds.
10. A mouth-watering cookbook that lets you customize its contents to a person's specific food preferences and add emojis and personalized notes (which are just as important as the recipes themselves, duh).
11. Perfectly fluffy and chubby koala slippers to defend you from the nightmare of having cold feet (just the physical kind, thank goodness).
12. A three-month Birchbox subscription for the fabulous beauty and grooming gurus in your life.
13. A water-resistant Bluetooth speaker that is the definition of "small but mighty" — especially perfect for the shower pop stars in your life.
14. A gorgeous scratch-off map for the friend who's always eyeing flight deals for the right opportunity to jet off.
15. A gunlike device that shoots out hot cheese, because playing with your food doesn't stop at childhood, no siree.
16. A soothing and refreshing 3x3 candle and fragrance kit for anyone who can't resist some chic scent coordination.
17. A gorgeous memory journal to make self-reflection a walk in the park. One line a day for five years = 1,824 mini moments to be treasured forever!
18. A chic double-walled travel press/mug for pipin' hot coffee or tea anywhere ya want some — talk about efficiency!
19. A ridiculously long-wearing liquid lipstick to end any makeup addict's long and arduous search for ~the perfect red~.
20. Bestselling sheet masks guaranteed to make any pampering fiend take a step back and say, "Holy sheet!"
21. A nylon zip backpack that — if it could talk — would say, "I am simple perfection embodied in a bag. Take me around town and I guarantee you the cute person in that café you frequent will ask you where you got it."
22. A practical but elegant corner shelf that, as a warning, might result in lots of friends asking to borrow you and your brilliant interior decorating skills.
23. A supremely stylish metal bulletin board to add both class and functionality to any busy bee's work space.
24. A polished rotating makeup organizer for the person who has wayyy more beauty products than space to store them.
25. A perpetually grumpy pajama set to teleport perpetually grumpy wearers into another Disney classic, Beauty and the ~Fleece~, and maybe give them a mood boost (but probably not).
26. A smart notebook that conveniently syncs with your notes app of choice (like Google Drive or Evernote) with reusable pages that wipe clean with a damp cloth when used with Pilot FriXion pens.
27. Wireless Bluetooth earbuds to impress music lovers and workout regulars with their clear sound and snug fit — and at a price that can't be beat (read: excellent for your wallet).
28. A stomach-splitting party game for people who are willing to ruin their personal brands and/or relationships just a little bit, without warning — for eternal social media glory, obviously.
29. A cute dotted duffle bag so your favorite gym rats can always look cute, even after sweating to the beat of a treadmill for an hour.
30. A dainty silver zodiac necklace for the astrology fanatic in your life, aka they're always telling you unwarranted predictions about your love life.
31. A tough love gift in the form of a mobile alarm clock because, honestly, if Lauren's an hour late for brunch ONE MORE TIME, you might just lose it.
32. A soul-warming candle for all of your homesick friends — and you'll probably want to get one for yourself while you're at it.
34. A charm bracelet building advent calendar the kiddos will absolutely adore.
35. A Harry Potter–themed Clue game for your likewise magic-obsessed relatives and friends so you can also enjoy it and play along.