Hi, I'm Rachel. I'm 25 weeks pregnant and have struggled with anxiety for my entire adult life.
I also had a miscarriage last fall.
Here are a few things that legit kept me from losing my mind while trying to conceive and throughout the first 24 weeks of my pregnancy.
1. Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control and Pregnancy Achievement by Toni Weschler
2. Not testing until after my missed period
3. Using line tests (not digital)
4. Planning something fun in case I wasn't pregnant that month
5. Switching doctors
6. Having a mantra
7. Limiting my anxiety-Googling
9. Going to therapy
10. Not responding to texts when I didn't feel like it
11. Drinking water
12. Eating small meals