1. Step 1 — self diagnosis!
2. If it's work-related, this chart will help you recognize that what you're feeling is 100% valid.
5. Find your "happiness formula" by determining life changes on the micro-level (small, short, doable habits or routines) and on the macro-level (more long-term life choices you can tangibly goal yourself on).
6. Reclaim your mornings for yourself.
7. The STOP method is super easy to remember whenever a negative mood strikes.
8. Here are just 30 things you should start doing for yourself.
9. Use this 9-item daily countdown to get back to basics.
10. Feeling overwhelmed? Pare it down with this 30-day minimalism challenge.
11. Instead of a summer bucket list, try this summer self-care challenge.
12. Here are some ways to either 1) cope with any upcoming alone time or 2) build it into a hectic schedule.
13. Here are just a bunch of self-care ideas.
15. And +1 to ASMR videos.
16. Have a good cry and "use the expensive tissues."
17. It only needs to take 30 minutes.
19. Know you've got a stressful day coming up? Take some time out for yourself.
20. If you tend to worry and think about things in endless circles, here are some techniques to deal.
21. If you find that making lists calm down an overactive brain (me! 🙋), here are a bunch of ideas for more.
22. These are some journal prompts, if that's your thing.
23. Put aside time to practice gratitude. It'll help you see things in a more positive light.
24. If you're trying to build better habits, someone did you the favor of distilling some of the best tips from Charles Duhigg's fantastic book The Power of Habit into a handy flowchart.
25. Print out this checklist to track your self-care over the week.