1. Form an aisle runner out of rose petals.
2. Use table numbers that have a particular significance to your relationship.
3. Candles in lanterns create a super romantic lighting effect for your ceremony.
4. Have each guest write a date night idea on a popsicle stick for your "date night jar."
5. Hand out heart-shaped sparklers for your ceremony exit.
6. Incorporate hearts into your bridesmaids' dresses.
7. Have your guests write their guestbook wishes on the back of puzzle pieces.
8. If you're having a rustic-style wedding, carve your initials into branches.
9. Have your wedding in the same place you had your first date.
10. Arrange your seats in a circular pattern so you're literally surrounded by the people who love you.
11. Create a book of letters that your fiancé can read while getting ready the day of.
12. Instead of using sand or candles, tie a fisherman's knot for your unity ceremony.
13. To give your guests something sweet to read, display a relationship timeline chalkboard.
14. Get a photo of you holding your parents' wedding photos.
15. Leave sweet, personalized notes for your guests as place settings.
16. Leave a letter for your fiancé on the morning of your big day.
17. Hang up a "ring for a kiss" bell.
18. As part of your ceremony, seal love notes and a bottle of wine into a box to enjoy on your 10th anniversary.
19. Sew the dog tag or part of your partner's military uniform into your dress or dress shirt.
20. Incorporate both of your birthstones in the wedding band/ring.
21. Hang red roses or carnations from the ceiling.
22. Have a ring warming ceremony to take the ring exchange one step further.
23. Draw a heart on the ground with chalk so you can get this amazing photo op.
24. Have a dance just for the married couples.
25. Spell something out in the grass with simple letters you can buy at any craft store.
26. Surprise the groom with a hidden message on the back of his tie.
27. Instead of a tiered cake, opt for a giant one in the shape of a heart.
28. Include tissues in the wedding program.
29. Instead of doing the traditional bouquet throw, give your bouquet to the couple that has been married the longest.