We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gorgeous bouquet chock-full of roses, gerber daisies, Peruvian lilies, and more, all housed in a lovely cut glass vase.
2. A huge 'n' cozy mug-bowl personalized with your nicknames for each other (or whatever else you'd like) to make eating ice cream sundaes, bowls of soup, or movie night snacks just a li'l cuter.
3. An assortment of artisanal truffles with secret messages underneath them. Who doesn't love a fun reveal?
4. A low-maintenance succulent garden for anyone whose green thumb is merely wishful thinking. You can even get these ones customized with V Day–themed packaging that says "I love you!"
5. A burgundy lingerie set with ladder lace detailing and wire-free cups, because being comfy is truly sexy.
6. A seersucker sleep set perfect for lounging in style alllll weekend, from Instagramming your homemade waffles to staying comfy during your day-long This is Us marathon.
7. A pair of skunk slippers that'll really deliver a message — "You're my person, but wow do your feet smell."
8. A charming arrangement of spray roses, asiatic lilies, asters, eucalyptus, and more for anyone who can't ever get enough pink.
9. An impossibly soft micro-fleece robe embroidered with their name or initial (or even better, a matching set), because robe o'clock is the best time of day, and you guys should enjoy it together.
10. A vintage-inspired plunging bra and high-waisted undies set with sheer panels and lovely eyelash lace for a mega glam look.
11. A reversible solid 10k gold pendant for anyone who knows being together is better than being (Han) solo.
12. An adorable journal that'll make getting to know your partner better as easy as a question a day — hello, three-year time capsule!
13. A pair of crystal-bedecked statement earrings, because they'll last way longer than a bouquet of flowers anyway.
14. A trio of wines you can personalize with your very own message and label design — might I suggest a romcom-themed pun like "You had me at merlot?"
15. A copy of The Cookie Sutra for any couple who wants to *spice up* their love life — piece of gingerbread, anyone?
16. A pretty-in-pink copy of Pablo Neruda's love poetry with both the original Spanish versions and their beautifully done English translations.
17. A dainty yet stunning stacking ring crafted from 18K gold. Every ring comes with one diamond plus the recipient's birthstone — pearl for June, sapphire for September, etc.
18. A couch caddy so you can enjoy movie night without spilling popcorn, wine, or soda on each other.
19. A plush anatomical heart for brainy kids who are basically mini scientists.
20. A box of all-natural bath bombs so you can have a spa-like experience at home (for much less money).
21. A copy of Tasty's Latest and Greatest Cookbook, a collection of their most recent and popular recipes so delicious and doable, you might finally convince your S.O. to cook for you.
22. A pair of ~bone-conducting~ bluetooth headphones (aka they let you hear music through your CHEEKBONES to keep your ears open to other sounds, like traffic), because safety is one of the greatest gifts of all.
23. A mood-setting candle scented with red roses, candy hearts, and other romantic smells so you can remember the best times you've had together.
24. A set of 18k white gold–plated cufflinks with initials for the dapper parent who loves a good semi-formal event where they can have an abundance of champagne and conversation.
25. L'Occitane's ~ultimate pampering~ gift set, which includes six of their best-selling products (shea butter hand cream! almond shower oil!) housed in a floral Rifle Paper Co. gift box.
26. A retro bluetooth speaker for a mid-century look with 21st-century sound. Plus, a gift for the home is really a gift for the both of you. Win-win!
27. A Kindle Paperwhite with a glare-free, backlit screen that looks like an actual book page, so they won't keep you up when they can't put their book down.
28. A subscription to Birchbox or Birchbox men for anyone who's obsessed with all things beauty and is always ready to try out some new products.
29. A pair of socks accompanied with a lifetime guarantee that, if they're wearing these, you'll *actually* bring them a glass of the good stuff. Maybe these'll stop them ~wine-ing~ that you never do anything for them.
30. A signature scent from Target's brand new fragrance line, Good Chemistry — which, with four collections, is guaranteed to have something for everyone.
31. A matte liquid lipstick to optimize your make outs: it'll stay on during smooching sessions AND nourish and hydrate lips (it's formulated with vitamins C and E) so they're more pleasant to peck.
32. A kit for making authentic Italian mozzarella, ricotta, marscapone, and ricotta salata so you can say, "I love you" but not make the whole thing too ~cheesy~.
33. A Kermit-sipping-tea baseball cap for the person you always tag under your favorite Instagram memes.
34. A subscription to Care/of, which delivers personalized vitamins based on health concerns, diet, and lifestyle. They deliver monthly, which means you don't have to run out to the pharmacy whenever your S.O. runs out!
35. An Amazon Fire TV stick you can plug right into your television and stream all the Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime video, (and more!) you want. It's the perfect way to have marathon/movie date nights at home (and finally cut that cable cord like you've been meaning to).