We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A mermaid pillow cover with reversible sequins so depending on your mood, you can choose a solid silver pillow OR reveal the pretty but sweary hidden message.
2. A Corgi onesie you could legitimately wear to meet the queen of England. Or just cuddle up in on the couch while watching The Crown. Up to you.
3. A garden and patio figurine who'll Totoro-tally make the perfect ~neighbor~.
4. A pair of socks for anyone who has lit'rally cancelled plans because their book was too damn good to put down.
5. BuzzFeed's Social Sabotage, a newfangled card game that matches a dare (write "Grandpa really fills out those khakis") with a place (on Facebook!). The player with the most cards at the end wins!
6. A pineapple toiletry holder that'll suction right onto your bathroom wall, adding storage AND cuteness. Talk about a fineapple.
7. Colourpop's new Supernova shadows, liquid metallic eyeshadows in a tube you can use as a base, alone, or as a transformer on top of your favorite shadows. Hello, being *starry-eyed*!
8. A clip-on spoon holder who is really encouraging you to ~pig out~ — without dripping messy soup, sauce, or grease droplets onto your pristine stove.
9. An insanely cozy pair of headphone earmuffs so you can jam out to your favorite songs while taking long brisk winter strolls or ice skating so you can feel like you're in the most dramatic part of a holiday-themed rom com.
10. Gel-lined toe socks to keep every inch of your feet moisturized and healthy all winter (even between your tootsies). They slowly release mineral oil to repair dry and cracked skin; just wear them around the house or even to bed!
11. A clear glass mug printed with penguins who just want to swim among the icebergs (I mean ice cubes) floating around your afternoon beverage.
12. An inflatable cooler that'll be a total ~touchdown~ at your next tailgating or at-home Sunday night football party. Yay sports!
13. A "none pizza, left beef" necklace to celebrate the 10th anniversary of one of the best memes of all time.
14. A GBBO-themed coloring book perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth and your need to relax. Don't worry; Mary Berry won't be looking over your shoulder to ensure you stay in the lines.
15. A pack of zit-zapping pimple patches with over 1,100 reviews on Amazon for a reason. Just pop one on and it'll absorb the gross stuff (aka pus and oil), reduce the appearance of the pimp, and help your skin heal.
16. A fun neon sign that'll take the phrase "home is where the heart is" and add some ~your favorite bar atmosphere~ vibes.
17. A cat mug who looks like he just ate the canary — except instead of a canary, it's actually a fish. And the fish is also a tea infuser.
18. A ~hot dog~ ornament bound to inspire joyous choruses of "Jingle Bells."
19. A gel mask that'll fizz into thousands of teeny bubbles to gently exfoliate your skin, clearing out pores and leaving skin cleansed but never dry or tight feeling.
20. Black scale tights so you can live the dragon or goth mermaid life of your dreams.
21. A triple-insulated wine glass that'll keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot for far longer; this iridescent color is called "Unicorn Sparkles," so you know you want it.
22. A machine-washable pizza blanket, because you *know* you're gonna get actual pizza grease on it. Real talk.
23. A cozy sweatshirt featuring the most iconic line from holiday classic Elf. If you disagree, congrats on your wrong opinion.
24. Sherpa-lined lace-up boots you'll wear all winter because they're 1. cute 2. cozy 3. cheap, so if you step in a nasty sleet puddle, your heart won't totally break.
25. A set of seven sheet masks, one for each day of the week, so you'll feel like you took a week-long spa vacation without spending that kind of money.
26. A 3D-printed moon lamp with several color and brightness settings so you can use it as a mood light, night light, or just pretend to gaze at the night sky when it's cloudy out.
27. A poop emoji-shaped portable power bank, because running out of phone battery is a ~shitty~ situation of a different kind.
28. I'd Rather Be Reading, a gorgeous coffee table-style book full of illustrations, personal essays, photography, and other art all dedicated to the simple fact that reading > everything else.
29. A coozie specifically designed to fit around an ice cream pint so your hands don't get too cold while you snack and your Ben & Jerry's Half Baked doesn't get too melty.
30. A neck pillow shaped like Haku from Spirited Away to make your next airplane ride much more comfortable than flying on an actual dragon's back.
31. A stackable panda lunch box that'll actually encourage you to bring a not-so-sad desk lunch. Just pack something more delicious than bamboo.
32. An enamel pin for any truly clever girl. It'll make anyone read your denim jacket or backpack with ~rapt(or)~ attention.
33. A subscription box to keep you on the cutting edge of the snack game. Each month's shipment is full of 9-14 snacks, most of which are brand new releases!
34. A faceted, two-part cosmetics organizer for anyone who gets a little vain about their vanity.
35. A stag head cocktail shaker that'll look simply stunning on your bar cart; people will think you bought it at an estate sale, but it's from TARGET!