We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A gap-cleaning tool with a plastic end to scrape away caked-on or trapped grime and a brush end to sweep away loose dirt. It's perfect for windows, sliding door or shower door tracks, plus any vents or other places dirt and dust always collects!
2. A pack of Mr. Clean magic erasers that'll make you think you're casting a scourgify charm on everything in your house. Add a little water, and these babies can remove marks from walls, grease from your microwave, soap scum from your tub, and way more.
3. An acid-free grout cleaning spray to completely make your shower look brand new. Can you say before and after photos?
4. A toothbrush-esque power scrubber with replaceable heads that'll put in some electronic elbow grease so you don't have to wear out your arms.
5. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant to remove limescale, ruse, grease, and other nasty buildup so your machine runs more efficiently than ever. It even kills Salmonella and E. coli!
6. A scrubbing attachment you simply add to any power drill to make cleaning your tub, floor, appliances, or even the wheels of your car insanely fast and easy.
7. Washing machine cleaning tablets that'll blast away any hidden mold or mildew, meaning your towels will come out of the wash smelling like clean laundry, not mysteriously stinky.
8. A pet hair magnet with three rubber strips to grab any stray pet hair from clothing, furniture, carpets, car upholstery, and more. Just rinse and reuse!
9. Garbage disposal cleaning tablets that'll fizz up to blast off any stuck-on food particles, leaving a lasting lemony fresh scent instead of gross sink odors.
10. A reusable three-layered cleaner so you can get annoying dusting jobs done (ugh, vents and Venetian blinds!) in way less time.
11. A set of reusable microfiber cleaning cloths for a streak-free clean on any surface; you'll save money (and the environment) by not wasting so many paper towels. They'll absorb 10 TIMES their weight in liquid!
12. A Dyson handheld mattress vacuum to suck out dust, allergens, and other particles from deep inside your mattress or any upholstered furniture. It even has an attachment to remove ground-in dirt and pet hair!
13. A deep-cleaning brush duo with a powerful scrubbing head for banishing grout discoloration and a wiping blade to reach the crevices, crannies, and nooks that never get cleaned.
14. A 🙌 no-scrub, no-rinse 🙌 cleaner to spray on after every shower and keep your shower clean and mildew-free between deep cleanings. AND it's biodegradable and non-toxic. Win win!
15. A miniature volcano whose steamy eruptions will soften and dissolve all caked-on food particles that have accumulated over the years.
16. A gentle but abrasive pumice stone FOR YOUR TOILET to remove the most permanent-seeming rust, lime, and hard water stains — without scratching the porcelain.
17. An extendable (over 5 feet!) duster that'll get the job done in no time flat, no matter where the dust bunnies are hiding. It can rotate and bend at multiple angles, and it even has a microfiber head you can toss in the wash and reuse.
18. A plant-based stainless steel cleaner to remove streaks, marks, and fingerprints from all of your appliances with one wipe of the included microfiber cloth.
19. An energy-saving cordless hand vacuum with a slim, rotating nozzle so you can get into every nook and cranny of your house. And this ~sucker~ (pun intended) has over 13,000 reviews on Amazon (91% four stars or higher!).
20. An extendable, pivoting scrubber to easily maneuver around bath and shower fixtures without precarious bathroom stepladders. Just pop on the replaceable anti-microbial heads — the pointed shape will get into any pesky corners, and the spongy exterior retains water for easy rinsing when the scrubbing part is done.
21. Or an *electric* scrubbing brush with three different 360° roating heads, a telescoping pole to reach high up, and a cordless charging system so you're always ready to clean.
22. A Swiffer WetJet that'll make cleaning your floors (even hardwood!) easier than ever. Just release cleaner with the push of a button and the mopping pads will *absorb* dirt, grime, and spills rather than just pushing them around like a normal mop.
23. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser bath scrubbers specially designed for your bathroom so you can cut right through the built-up soap scum on your shower doors instead of wiping and wiping and wiping for hours on end.
24. A two-in-one window-washing sponge and squeegee so easy to use, you'll actually clean your windows, because seeing out of them is kind of important. You'll get that no-streak shine every time.
25. An angled broom (perfect for corners!) with firm, thick bristles to corral larger dust bunnies and soft, finer bristles to capture even the smallest dust and hair particles.
26. Antimicrobial silicone sponges that'll never get stinky — they're almost 100% resistant to mold and mildew, more durable than regular sponges, and won't scratch your pots and pans!
27. A cooktop cleaning kit, which includes cooktop cleaning solution, a scrubbing pad, and a scraper so you can absolutely remove every bit of baked- and caked-on food from any smooth range — no matter how long it's been there.
28. Bar Keeper's Friend soft cleansing ~liquid~ for all the cleaning power of the original fan-favorite formula (bye bye rust, hard water stains, and any other build up!), but with a more targeted application. Aka no powder to sweep up at the end!
29. A Bissel professional grade carpet-cleaning machine that'll save you so much money on cleaning services in the long run. It has over 3,000 reviews and 87% of them are 5 stars alone!!
30. And for tougher, deep-set carpet stains, a carpet cleaning and deodorizing solution you can use WITH the above steam cleaner for a ridiculous level of deep clean.
31. A cleaning putty that'll grab crumbs, dust, hair, and more from your keyboard and other electronics, because when the cleaning bug hits, your computer shouldn't feel left out.