We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer hot air brush to assist you in getting the perfect blowout in *half* the time.
2. A portable baby changing pad, because you never know where you're gonna be when your little one needs a diaper change. This convenient fold-up pad has enough storage for diapers, wipes, and clothes so you can feel extra prepared.
3. Glossier's Brow Flick pen that'll help you easily fill and define your brows exactly how you want them with thin and natural-looking strokes.
4. A water bottle with colorful rubber bands to help you keep track of your daily water intake and make sure that you're staying hydrated — plus, it's just really cute.
5. A crossbody phone case wallet you'll love for those quick errands or walks when you really don't want to lug around your purse. This is perfect for holding your phone and cards while remaining hands- and hassle-free.
6. A pair of Saucony running shoes that'll keep your feet comfy and supported during your morning jogs.
7. A Breville espresso machine so you can basically avoid ever having to go to the coffee shop again. This fancy machine will brew your coffee to perfection with dose-control grinding, digital temperature control, and a steam wand.
8. A versatile pair of seamless rib bike shorts you will likely be living in once you see how cute and comfortable they are. It's probably best to order five pairs at once.
9. A super sharp stainless steel chef's knife with a sturdy wooden handle so you can slice and dice to your heart's content.
10. A Pet House room-freshening spray that'll neutralize pet odors and keep your furry friend's unpleasant aromas at bay.
11. A bottle of Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 repairing treatment to turn straw-like hair silky smooth. All you have to do is leave it in for at least 10 minutes and it'll start to relink broken bonds in any type of hair. Plus, it's vegan, paraben-free, and sulfate-free.
12. A tube of Supergoop! SPF 50 lotion made with sunflower extract that'll help keep your skin safe from the sun. It's fast-absorbing, non-greasy, and sweat-resistant.
13. A microwave pasta maker that'll make it super easy to enjoy a yummy pasta dinner when you just don't have the energy to boil the water, stir the pasta, and do all those extra steps.
14. A bottle of Garnier micellar cleansing water to gently and completely remove your makeup without causing irritation.
15. A formula dispenser machine guaranteed to make bottle time a lot less stressful! It'll automatically make a warm, well-mixed formula bottle so you can avoid a bunch of mixing and temp checking in the middle of the night.
16. A copy of Cook Like a Pro: Recipes and Tips for Home Cooks by Ina Garten for a bunch of new dishes and techniques any level of home cook will enjoy — especially if you're tired of making Alfredo every. single. week.
17. Reusable silicone ear plugs to help you get the best night's sleep you've had in a whileee... or at least since your noisy neighbors moved in upstairs.
18. A collapsible travel coffee cup perfect for taking a beverage on-the-go and then easily popping it closed to throw in your purse when you're finished.
19. A pair of Vionic heeled sandals that'll pair perfectly with your summer midi skirts, but won't make your feet throb in pain after a few hours.
20. A pack of refreshing sparkling prebiotic sodas in fruity flavors that contain apple cider vinegar to help with digestion.
21. An overnight sleeping mask, which is full of antioxidant-rich ingredients like acai berry extract and black ginseng extract, to give a you luxurious facial while you're getting your ~beauty rest~.
22. A Milwaukee print, because it'll make a super thoughtful gift for a friend or add a touch of home to your own place. Similar prints are available for other states, cities, and colleges as well.
23. A washable face mask with adjustable ear toggles, a filter pocket, and water repellent coating so you can stay safe and comfortable while running errands or exercising outdoors.
24. A watermelon lip balm formulated with papaya fruit extract and cannabis seed oil to help moisturize and repair lips without stickiness.
25. A burn aid gel that'll be your new best friend for fighting painful sunburns. It's formulated with with pure aloe vera gel from Aruba to help sooth, cool, and hydrate skin.
26. A summery manicure box to help you achieve the perfect ombré nail look without having to worry about when you can go to the salon next.
27. A 150th anniversary edition of Little Women by Louisa May Alcott so you can enjoy this classic story for the first time or the 100th with gorgeous new illustrations as an added bonus.
28. A bottle of Glow Recipe's watermelon toner that uses watermelon extract and cactus water to hydrate skin and help minimizes the appearance of pores.
29. An extension mascara to give you that false eyelash look without the struggle of putting them on. With a few swipes, this mascara with make your eyes pop with extra length and volume — minus the clumping.
30. And a variety pack of flavored sausages full of unique ingredients and delicious combinations of meat, cheese, veggies, and more, with no added hormones, nitrites, nitrates, or phosphates.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.