We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post was last updated in 2017, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. Check out the 2018 version of this post for our most up-to-date gift recommendations for picky people!
1. Stylish glasses etched with a map of their hometown.
2. Fuzzy memory foam animal slippers that are 100% irresistible.
3. A chic and timeless scarf they can style in countless ways.
4. A gift card to Care/Of, a subscription service that lets them customize their own daily vitamin packs.
5. A quirky cheese board worth the cheddar, because cheese is the stuff of life.
6. The Squatty Potty, because everyone poops.
7. A Nifty journal featuring pages and pages of ways to help them get their shit together.
8. A book to fill with reasons why you love them, even though they're picky AF.
10. A minimalist backpack that they'll take absolutely everywhere.
11. A Funko Pop! of their favorite fictional character, so they can display their nerdiness in the cutest way possible.
12. An ancestry kit to help them discover their roots.
13. A mug that everyone can relate to, except Beyoncé.
14. A whimsical animal bottle stopper they'll go wild for.
15. Rose gold headphones that are as pretty as they are practical.
16. A Polaroid camera for channeling their inner Taylor Swift, and a cute photo album for storing all their snaps.
17. Super-luxe body lotion so they can pamper themselves and defeat their gross winter skin once and for all.
18. A subscription to Treats that will send them a monthly box of yummy snacks from around the world.
19. Pretty fountain pens they'll fall in love with write away.
21. A sleek water bottle so they can hydrate in style.
22. Socks, because that's what Dumbledore wanted for Christmas and he's probably really hard to shop for.
23. This T-shirt so they can demonstrate some self-awareness.
24. A cozy cardigan available in every color of the rainbow.
25. A subscription to Enjoy Flowers to show them they're your best bud.
26. Stickers, because is there a human alive who doesn't love stickers?