1. Do be on top of shit.
2. Don't have the party the night before the wedding.
3. Do have it a few weeks before.
4. Don't assume everyone has money to burn.
5. Do pay for all the groom's expenses.
6. Don't do anything super dangerous or completely stupid.
7. Do make sure to do some sort of physical activity.
8. Don't invite guests that the groom hasn't approved.
9. Do, however, make it a "the more the merrier" type of event.
10. Don't forget to schedule nap time.
11. Do make sure the groom gets a bed.
12. Don't go to a strip club/hire a stripper if the groom isn't into that.