We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of long-distance lamps you simply touch to signal a hello from far away to the person you love. This would be the highlight of my day tbh.
2. A decked out wet shave kit your significant other will bhairly believe you splurged on for them!
3. A customizable pillow to put a whole new spin on pillow talk this Valentine's Day.
4. A subscription to BirchBox the lover who loves beauty samples! Pamper them with moisturizer and there won't be a dry eye in the room.
5. A weekend duffle bag because your future is packed with romantic getaways.
6. A decked out caddy for your bathtub so your significant other can wine down and think about how much you love them.
7. A mug that expresses your love. It'll be the high-point of their day to drink from these!
8. A jar of ideas for your date nights so you never run out of exciting new things to try. Just remember to stick to the plan and don't back out!
9. A set of salt and pepper shakers — an elephantastic way to add some flavor back into whatever dish you cook up this year.
10. A heart-shaped picnic basket that comes with plates, wine glasses, cutlery, and more! This is shaping up to be the best Valentine's Day yet.
11. A customizable board game for any couples looking to make that love connection.
12. A hand-poured soy candle that smells like a dozen roses and can burn up to 80 hours. That's a lot of love!
13. A giant, heart-shaped towel for a romantic picnic in the park.
14. A valentines gift card that's otter this world!
15. A special dish for your loved one's jewelry and trinkets.
16. A tote bag you can fill with your special person's favorite things! It'll be toteally romantic.
17. A pair of hearts boxers that might only be on their body for a brief time but it's the thought that counts. ;)
18. A game of 36 questions you can ask your partner. If you get though all of them, you might just fall in love.
19. A beautifully crafted jewelry holder so they can "put a ring on it" without actually having to get down on one knee or anything.