We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An unbelievably cozy knit blanket to display on your couch where you'll practically live all winter long, cuddled inside of it. I'm literally *in* my blanket as I type this.
2. A windshield de-icer because is there a bigger day-ruiner than walking out to your car and seeing a layer of ice on the windshield and you're already late for work? This bad boy will remove the ice in ~moments~.
3. Or a windshield cover to prevent *any* ice from getting on your windshield since you definitely don't have time for any of that this season.
4. A root touch-up for when you want to save a bit of $$$ between hair appointments and don't want to step outside the house when the wind chill is -10 degrees F. It takes 10 minutes to apply and provides coverage that will last you up to several weeks.
5. A surprisingly effective essential oil stick infused with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender to ease those pesky migraine and tension headaches you get when thinking about how many days we have left of winter.
6. A sunrise simulation alarm clock because waking up with the sun (even on the darkest winter days) can really put a pep in your step to be super productive before work.
7. A rechargeable hand warmer to keep your hands toasty warm when gloves just don't cut it. When you're walking to work or running errands, the cold temperature will only get worse and this will keep those fingers from getting numb.
8. Fleece-lined leggings that'll keep your legs toasty warm all winter long while allowing you to continue wearing the only pants that truly matter: leggings.
9. Or fleece-lined tights so you can continue wearing your favorite skirts and dresses while staying cozy warm all winter.
10. A pair of blue-light-blocking glasses that will give your eyes a much-needed break from the strain that is staring at a computer screen (and phone!) all day. Since we're inside more in the winter, we spend *way* too much time staring at screens.
Promising review: "I used to work from home on occasion before the pandemic, but now that it is a regular thing that I work from home, I really find these so useful. I am always at my desk and constantly looking at three different monitors and, of course, there's also my iPhone and iPad and TV here and there in between. It's a lot. There was a time I stopped wearing these because the pair I got for my son broke and I gave him mine. I noticed I would get headaches. I bought another pair for myself and have not had a headache from the long hours of working from home in front of these monitors. Recommend!" —E
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in 14 colors and in multi-packs).
11. A keychain lip balm sleeve to have your favorite lip balm ready to grab at a moment's notice. Chapped lips? Never heard of her.
12. A bath overflow drain cover because after so many cold winter days, you're going to want to take the nicest bubble bath and not run out of any water.
Promising review: "I have a high-stress job, and I've started taking baths as a way to unwind. However, it never seemed like I could keep enough water in the tub to really enjoy it. This little thing makes a HUGE difference!! I get at least an extra 3 inches of water and it is great." —Hyacinthe Snyder
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in eight colors).
13. And a bath pillow so you don't have to keep adjusting your neck on the hard tub surface every five minutes during your bath. It's a major mood killer if you ask me.
14. A pair of windproof thermal gloves to step outside on the briskest of days in peace (and warmth) knowing you won't have trouble using your phone and taking cute winter selfies.
15. A rainfall showerhead because waking up in the freezing morning to a luxurious hot shower will most definitely make you feel like you're ready to take on the day and all of your tasks.
16. A rotating timer so you can try out the Pomodoro technique and see if this is the hidden key to finally making you productive at work in the winter. AKA the hardest time of the year to getting stuff done. You basically work for 25 minutes, take a small break, repeat until you finish all of your work!
17. A pair of cozy ear muffs that not only will keep your ears *so* warm on your way to work, but you'll look so dang cute doing it.
18. A compact cold brew maker because you're spending way too much $$$ on your daily coffee (it's me) when you could just be making it right at home without having to spend 15 minutes digging your car out of the snow.
19. And a glass coffee cup with a lid so you can drink your cold brew coffee in utter ~style~. Yeah, it's winter...but nothing will stop me from having iced coffee. Nothing.
20. A dehumidifier you can put in your car to keep all the moisture at bay. No one wants a damp car any time of year, but especially in the winter.
21. A button-down robe for when your idea of being productive in the winter does NOT involve worrying about what you're going to wear to work when you're WFH. This robe gives the illusion of being a regular work top so you always look put together, even in your secret ducky pajama bottoms.
22. A splurge-worthy Nespresso machine to make all of the barista-approved lattés your heart could ever desire because we all know how much we need a good espresso to kick start our productivity when it's freezing out.
23. A coffee mug warmer with three heat settings and an auto shutoff feature so you never have to worry about taking a sip of your coffee and realizing it's gone cold. AKA the worst feeling ever in the winter.
24. An adorably encouraging daily planner because as we all know, the hardest time to tackle a to-do list is the winter season. Sometimes all you need is a cute little planner to help!
Each planner comes with 50 tear-off sheets the size of a standard piece of paper.
Bliss Collections is a family-owned, Wisconsin-based business established in 2012 that specializes in stationery, planners and pads, and drinkware.
Promising review: "These daily planning sheets keep this mama on TRACK! I started out printing daily planning and schedule sheets from a free download on my computer. Then I realized why not just buy some already printed so I save my ink at home. I found these and love how the day, schedule, tasks, and health habits are organized. I've already reordered once and will continue to use these." —Shannon Hoglund
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
25. A car seat warmer and massager for those days when your car is taking ~forever~ to warm up and the traffic jam is not getting any better.
26. Toe warmers because if there's one thing that makes winter not so fun, it's having cold little toes.
27. A pack of energizing mints for when you need a little bit of an extra boost on those especially chilly mornings, but you're just *not* into coffee or tea.
28. A custom flower book holder because you spend 90% of your time indoors in the winter, usually reading, and this little gadget just wants to help make it that much more fun.
Neko Neko Sakura is a Texas-based Etsy shop that specializes in custom resin homegoods, accessories, and jewelry.
Promising review: "Love! I’ll probably buy another one! Beautifully made, and now I can read and hold my daughter at the same time and comfortably." —Teanna Koontz
29. A Birthdate Candle to add a bit of ambience to your space while paying homage to the best day of the year: my birthday. OK, fine. *Your* birthday.
30. And a rose gold rechargeable electric lighter so you don't ever have to leave the house to pick up more matches in the dead of winter.
31. An essential-oil diffuser to create a soothing environment that'll calm the mind from those never ending email notifications. It *also* functions as a humidifier — perfect for these dry winter days.
32. A personal heater so you stay warm and toasty in the office because that *one* coworker just absolutely needs to set the AC at 62 degrees. It's cold, Susan!
33. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream, an affordable concentrated moisturizer for ridiculously dry or cracked skin on your hands so you can feel some relief during these exceptionally dry and cold winter months.
34. A set of discreet stick-on dress weights to keep your skirts and dresses from flying away in the blizzard-worthy winds of winter a-la-Marilyn Monroe. These are designed with an adhesive that stays plenty sticky, but you won't have to worry about damaging any of your fabrics.
DressStrong is a New York-based, woman-owned Etsy shop established in 2017 that specializes in dress weights.
Promising review: "I love these. I just received them and they are perfect and work exactly as described! I just walked through the wind tunnel that is Midtown Manhattan without incident." —Rachel Freeman
35. And finally, a bottle of Dr. Teal's foaming bath with Epsom salt that'll work so hard to help ease all of your aches and pains that come from shoveling snow, having to walk through snow piles, or honestly, just existing as a human. It's exhausting!
Promising review: "This is a very pleasant lavender aroma. It's just the right potency so as not to be overwhelming as you're soaking. The Epsom salts are just what I need after a long day. It really helps my low back pain and is very soothing for tired legs as well. This creates lots of wonderful suds and makes quite the luxurious bath. Even my husband uses it. We've been using Dr. Teal's for many years — this is one of our favorites. We find that we both get a better night's rest as it helps us to relax and unwind from the hectic day. Absolutely recommend!" —whitepartyof4
Get it from Amazon for $4.87.